Please Make A Donation To Help Fund the 2018 Election Campaign
Here is the plan. We will have a candidate in every riding. We will have active candidates in some ridings, people that have time to campaign. In other ridings, our candidate will not be able to campaign much. In still a few other ridings, we may have a candidate from a near or even far neighbouring riding - adding to the logistic challenge and expense.
Here is the budget. (roughly):
Active candidates x 20 @ $200 each for party supplied materials
Less active cndidates, no extra party spending
Generic materials for every riding $250 x 124 ridings
Funds to get signatures / nominations in ridings with no local member $100 per riding x 15
General Advertising at the Provincial level $10,000
Total Budget (around) $50,000
Please help spread the message of Liberty and Freedom by helping the Party fill our 2018 war chest!
- Please use Upper and Lower Case letters when you complete the on-line form - so we can mail you information correctly addressed.
- Donations to political parties in Ontario qualify for refundable tax credits of 75% on the first $399 and 50% of the next $801 donated per year. An individual may donate a maximum of $1,200 in a year.
- The Party must report to Elections Ontario the name, address and contributions of individuals who contribute more than $100 during the year. Elections Ontario will make this information public.
- The Party will not share your information with any other organization without your permission.
- If you are not a resident of Ontario you may not make a donation to the Party. You may become a member and pay $10 for a one year membership.