Fall 2017, Vol. 37 No. 3
In this issue of Bulletin:
- We provide an overview of the Party's Convention to be held November 4. Author Anthony Furey is our guest speaker. We will elect the Leader of the Party and other members of the Executive Committee;
- Allen Small provides an alternative answer to the question from voters, "Why should I waste my vote on a party (or candidate) that doesn't have a chance of winning?"
- Scott Johnson explains the error of depending on government to fix problems;
- Rob Brooks reports on the Party's progress towards a full slate of candidates;
- And finally, Clayton Welwood, Leader of the BC Libertarain Party, takes columnist Michael Coren to task for his hypocritical support of minimum wage in the Toronto Star.