If you think there is too much Government, and life would be better if there was more emphasis on non-Government solutions to problems in society, well, you will find good company with us! With every new member we get a little stronger and have a better chance of stopping the train wreck that is the Ontario Government.
If you don't wish to join the Party but would still like to support our efforts, please visit our donation page - we appreciate the help!
- Please use Upper and Lower Case letters when you complete the on-line form - so we can mail your information correctly addressed.
- Donations to political parties in Ontario qualify for refundable tax credits up to 75% on the first $399 and 50% on the portion above $399 donated per year. The maximun total donation per year is $1,200. For more details on the refundable tax credits, please see the Ontario Ministry of Finance page.
- The Party must report to Elections Ontario the name, address and contributions of individuals who contribute more than $100 during the year. Elections Ontario will make this information public. The Party will not share your information with any other organization.
- If you are not a resident of Ontario you may become a member and pay $10 for a one year membership, but monies received will not be treated as a donation
- If you prefer to mail in your membership form, visit this page, fill in your details online, print the page and mail it to the address at the top of the form.