Tip: To be a monthly donor, please use this page that is specially setup for monthly amounts!
If you want to spread the message of Liberty and Freedom, helping the Party with funds is an easy and effective way!
- Please use Upper and Lower Case letters when you complete the on-line form - so we can mail you information correctly addressed.
- Donations to political parties in Ontario qualify for refundable tax credits of 75% on the first $406 and 50% on the next $816 donated each calendar year. The maximum contribution in 2018 is $1,222. For more details on the refundable tax credits, please see the Ontario Ministry of Finance page.
- The Party must report to Elections Ontario the name, address and contributions of individuals who contribute more than $100 during the year. Elections Ontario will make this information public. The Party will not share your information with any other organization.
- Corporations and Unions may not make contributions to political parties, Constituency Associations or candidates for provincial parliament. This includes PayPal accounts in the name of an incorporated business.
- If you are not a resident of Ontario you may not make a donation to the Party. You may become a member and pay $10 for a one year membership.
- "Libertarian Savings Plan". Make a smaller donation each month, and then at tax time you will get a big tax rebate! We recommend $35 per month. See the link above for Monthly Donations.