Whatever happened to "flattening the curve"? Many libertarians, including myself, supported that plan initially because it made sense in light of the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 in its early days. I was one of the first to wear masks, having a good stock of them on hand, and for that I got all sorts of weird looks and laughter from people in grocery stores. That was back in April when the case rate was actually peaking.
- OLP Fighting for Freedom
- Saturday in the Park
- What's Really Wrong with Long Term Care
- Why Do You Value One Life Over Another?
As the NDP calls for a public inquiry into long term care, and the Ford government starts lining up bureaucrats for its independent commission, one has to ponder what is wrong with LTC and what roll the government plays in causing and solving these problems.
- Annual BBQ
- Annual General Meeting
- Platform Summary
- 2018 Election Plan
- Libertarians join Doctors’ Rally at Queen’s Park—Allen Small, Leader
- Handout for Doctors’ Queen’s Park Rally
- Queen’s Park Recall Rally
- Ontario Budget Response 2016
- Let's Speak Common Language -‐ by Rob Brooks
- A Letter to the City of Toronto ‐- by Scott Johnston
- My Problem With Health Care — By Scott Johnston