- By-Election Wrap Up
- The End of the Beginning Part 2
- Understanding the Foundations of the Teacher's Strike
- Unity in Our Roots
This is a continuation of Jean-Serge Brisson’s article published in the Winter 2019 issue of Bulletin.
When the news of my victory died down after the GST trial, I didn’t know what I would do to force a resolution to the situation I was in. I mean, I didn’t do all of this just for kicks. As per my comments to the investigator back in 1994, my intent was to end this practice of slavery by small business for the government.
In 1991, after writing several letters to the Province of Ontario on being an unpaid tax and money collector for them, I resigned my position with them by burning my vendors permit in their office with media in attendance.
- 2019 Convention Report
- Leader's Report
- Chairman's Report
- Convention Election Results
- The End of the Beginning (Part 1)
- Now is the Time for all Good Men
- No, Preston Manning, we do not need a carbon tax -- by Allen Small
- Taxes, they Stink!