- A single human being as distinct from a group, class, or family.
1. The quality or state of being free: such as
- The absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint in choice or action
- Liberation from slavery or restraint or from the power of another, independence
- The quality or state of being exempt or released usually from something onerous
- freedom from care
- Unrestricted use, gave him the freedom of their home
- Ease, facility, spoke the language with freedom
- The quality of being frank, open, or outspoken, answered with freedom
- Improper familiarity
- Boldness of conception or execution
- A political right
- Franchise, privilege
We have too much regulation over our bodies, family's and individual choice.
Libertarians believe in self governance with a minimum of state control is the best way to ensure a freer society.